Monday, October 14, 2019

Jumping Practice

Surprisingly, Arien does still fit into one hand, but sometimes she'll bite at my wrist and watch because she wants to be set down, so I only do this if she is calm.  I couldn't get Arien to sit in the bowl, no matter how hard I tried, so I laid her on her back and distracted her with a toy.  She's becoming much more confident in all her abilities, especially jumping.  She can jump from the floor to the seat of the couch instead of just climbing up.  It won't be too much longer until I am unable to keep her contained.  😬  Kira doesn't seem to mind that Arien is often left to wander around the upstairs.  In fact, Kira often seeks her out to play with her.  They still aren't affectionate friends, but they do seem to actually like each other at least a little.  😊





No comments:

Post a Comment