Thursday, October 17, 2019

Playtime

Arien spends quite a bit of time freely roaming the upstairs now (I try to always have a general idea of what room she is in).  Thankfully she doesn't seem interested in exploring the office which is good because she does seem to like to chew cords.  😒  Beren tries to play with her and sometimes I have to stop him because he gets too rowdy and I don't want Arien getting hurt.  Kira also likes to play with Arien, and I don't stop her because she is teaching Arien so much about boundaries, especially with biting!  Kira definitely seems to like Arien, but I think she gets annoyed with how much energy she has, but Kira has plenty of places to go that Arien can't get to yet, including the whole basement.   In general, Kira has been much more active this week which is good because she's kinda a fatty.  😂  Arien still spends the night as well as any time I'm not home in a separate room which Kira seems to appreciate.  Kira also started spending the night in bed with us again.  I'm really quite happy with how well Beren, Kira, and Arien are getting along.  ❤






No comments:

Post a Comment