Monday, March 5, 2018

Sick Pup

Last night Beren fell asleep trying to play with his ball.  He then had some diarrhea and had to get a quick bath to clean up what got in his fur.  


This morning, my poor babe had bloody stool.  He clearly felt so sick and weak that he was falling asleep when sitting up.


Our awesome vet was able to see him today.  He wasn't wanting to explore or even sit between my legs like he usually does when he is nervous.  He was so tired, he laid down.  He has a fever again.  He does not have parasites or a virus, so this is a bacteria issue in his gut that is causing him to bleed.  He's back on antibiotics and also probiotics.  I wish my babe never got sick and that all of these health issues would just go away.  It's so hard for me to see him on his bad days from his heart condition and even worse when he is sick on top of that.  He's been sleeping at my feet all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment