Tuesday, October 11, 2022

More of My Sister's Kittens

My sister's little kittens are growing up so fast!  These pictures are posted in the opposite order of how I took them, but I don't have the patience to reorder them.  All of these are just with my cell phone as I actually went to my sister's house to paint one of the bedrooms, not to take pictures of kittens.  I actually had kinda forgotten about the kittens until I got in the house and one came running toward me.  I admittedly squealed with delight at the sight of the grey ball of fluff that was bumbling around the kitchen.  My nieces told me all the kittens names, but I don't remember any of them.  My favorite kitten was the plain grey one that was SO fluffy.  But I actually think the grey and white one looks cuter in pictures, which is why most of the pictures are of just that kitten.  Hahaha!






















No comments:

Post a Comment