Monday, September 19, 2022

My Sister's Kittens

My sister's family moved out to the country last year and unsurprisingly, within a few months, a cat showed up wanting a home.  My sister already has a cat named Bob (who is one cool cat and absolutely a gem with my little nieces!), but of course my nieces fell in love with the stray.  So Bella was added to the family.  

As expected, within a few months, Bella got pregnant.  She had a litter of 5 but one died shortly after birth.  These 4 cuties were 3 weeks old when I met them, and I just had to get pictures of them!  Each of them has been claimed by one of my nieces and given a name.  I don't recall what the kittens are named or who is who, but they are all dearly loved.  I believe my sister intends to keep them all as barn cats.  Hopefully my sister can get Bella and at least her daughters into the vet to be fixed before more litters happen.  I am not someone who likes to nag, but I'll definitely be nagging my sister about this!





















No comments:

Post a Comment