Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Kira's Gotcha Day

I'm late in recognizing Kira's Gotcha Day.  It was April 6, but that was in the midst of Link being at our house so I was too busy to celebrate her.  Kira also had a vet appointment last week, which she doesn't like.  She's lost another pound since the vet saw her last year, and overall the vet was quite happy with her, so that was great to hear!  

Kira is such a great cat, and I think she is often overshadowed by Arien.  Kira doesn't always want tons of attention, but if she is in the right mood for snuggles, she'll climb right on you and make herself at home.  Kira is quite ornery when she does want attention.  She often sits on my mouse pad to try to prohibit me from working.  I generally banish her to her window hammock, which to be fair, she absolutely loves.  I think one of my favorite things about Kira is that she knows her name and will often come when called.  I wish all cats were like that!  It truly is so convenient if I don't know where she is and I think I may have trapped her in a room.  I just call her and wait until she comes running at me, meowing all the way.  She's seriously so awesome!  I love her so much!







No comments:

Post a Comment