Thursday, January 13, 2022

Demanding Kitties

I love these pretty kitties!  Arien has become much more affectionate the last couple months which has been especially evident due to her seeking attention and even cuddles from Joe and our friends instead of just me.  She's also been worse about waking us up during the night, but hopefully that was just because of Christmas Break and she'll get back to the regular schedule again.  I've actually noticed that Kira has been more demanding for cuddles.  She can be almost scary about it when she wants it.  A lot of times she will lay on the mouse pad and bite my finger while I try to work.  Or she climbs into my lap and aggressively pushes my arms or whatever else out of her way so she can lay exactly how she wants.  These two definitely keep us on our toes!  




No comments:

Post a Comment