Monday, January 1, 2018

Photo Dump!

I am so sorry I got behind on this!  I am making up for it by dumping a lot of photos onto one post.  Beren loves playing with his toys.  He loves holding them, talking to them, and chewing on them.  Hahaha!  



He has no regard for personal space.  That would be his face between my knees. 




He killed the ginger bread man.  I clearly have the evidence.  Haha!


He was confused by the bow and decided he didn't like it.  But I thought it was cute!



After our cat, Penny, passed away, we cleared out her stuff from our office which included taking the gates down.  This meant Beren could be in the office for the first time.  He seemed really pleased to be able to bother me while I work on the computer.



Every single morning, I get up, go to the bathroom, and let Beren out of his crate so that we can cuddle.  I sit on the floor with him in my lap for about 5 to 10 minutes before I get up to let him outside and make coffee.  I LOVE these morning snuggles SO much!


No comments:

Post a Comment