Monday, February 27, 2017

In the Car

Beren was getting impatient as we waited in the parking lot to pick up my husband from work.  Finally Beren sat down and looked out the window at people passing by.  Isn't he cute??!  
Also, I want to point out the harness Beren is wearing.  We have had so much trouble trying to walk Beren, even just down the driveway to get the mail, because he tugs so much that he gags and pukes.  We were getting more and more concerned, so my husband suggested that we try a harness.  It took me a couple weeks to remember to buy one, but I finally got one and it is perfect!  It is so easy to walk with Beren now!  He still tugs some, but not much at all!  And he never gags or pukes!  We love it!  I feel bad that I didn't get one sooner!



No comments:

Post a Comment