Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Bad Dog

Today started out as a bit of a rough day.  Beren was biting me a lot, and I was trying to get ready for my nieces to arrive since I was going to babysit them for a couple hours.  I ended up putting Beren in a "time out" area to calm him down for about 10 minutes while I got my nieces settled in.  Unfortunately, Beren got more upset and chewed on the wall.  :(  The rest of the time didn't really improve much with a baby that wouldn't sleep, a puppy that wouldn't listen, and a toddler that wanted attention.  In my tired, stressed out and confused state, I ran Beren outside to go potty and asked the kids to stay inside.  The toddler locked the door and couldn't get it unlocked, so I had to go around the house and go through the garage with the puppy in tow to get back into my house.  Did I mention it was a rough day??!!?!  Anyways, after the kids left, I was able to get Beren calmed down, and we even snuggled for a bit.  :)  The rest of the day went pretty well.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment