Friday, August 5, 2016

Seeing Beren for the Second Time!

We spent some time hanging out with Beren today!  He has doubled in size since we last saw him!  He is also really fluffy!  The breeder said that she thinks he will have a long-haired coat.  I am excited!  His face is getting a little lighter in some spots, so we think he will have "eye brows" that are lighter brown than the rest of him.  His eyes are blue right now, but we don't know if they will stay that color or change.  He is so cute!  I am already excited for the next time we can visit him!  :)


He was pretty worked up when we first got there, but after a bit, he couldn't stop yawning and eventually fell asleep in my lap.  When I picked him up to hold him, he stayed asleep in my arms.  He is just so precious!  :)


He still fits in one hand!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment