Saturday, July 16, 2022

Some of my favorite leaves

I really love the plants I have!  Sometimes I want more, but generally I realize that what I have is the right amount of work for me and not causing too much clutter so I am able to really enjoy the ones I do have.  They also are thriving which is fun, but sometimes feels a wee bit overwhelming because I am not sure how I feel about how fast some of them are growing.  Again, I am weird about wanting to find balance of having beautiful things like these plants that bring me joy, and also wanting lots of open space for my soul to breath.  I've been telling Joe that I think I want to get rid of some plants because that balance seems a little off now as many of them are getting so much bigger.




















No comments:

Post a Comment