Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Hide and Seek

Kira and Arien love playing together, but I do think that Kira gets a wee bit annoyed at the sheer amount of energy Arien has.  So sometimes Kira needs a break.  I like to think this is the following dialogue between these too.

Kira: "ugh, there's Arien.  I should hide."


Arien: "oh hey Kira!!  Wanna play??!!"


Kira: "why is this closet door always closed??!  I need a hiding place!"


Kira: "oh I have the BEST place in mind!"


Kira: "I gotta make sure Arien doesn't see me go under here..."


Kira: "here I go!"


Arien: "oh hey there!  Have you seen Kira?  I'm looking for her."


Kira: "hey mom, I really enjoyed those peaceful moments under the love seat, all by myself.  You gotta make sure Arien never learns about my new hiding spot."


Arien: "Dude, this spot is awesome!  Thanks mom for pointing it out!"


Arien: "Hey Kira, look at this great spot.  I can attack from here."


Arien: "Yep, this spot is the best."


Arien: "I could stay like this forever."


No comments:

Post a Comment