Thursday, January 23, 2020

Cell Phone Photo Dump

This is a photo dump of cell phone pictures from December.  They are too cute to not share, so I figured better late than never!  Plus, I haven't taken any new pictures recently, and I wanted to post something.  Hahaha!  

Arien and Kira are often sharing the same space especially if it's bath time that turns into a nap.  Kira often looks annoyed in those pictures, but I think it is partially because she doesn't like her picture being taken and not that she's upset with Arien (although she may be a bit upset with Arien too... 😁).






Arien has the most impressive whiskers that are way too long for her and I love them!




This picture was taken after Arien was back home from the vet for shots.  Kira looks SO happy that her sister is back!




There was a squirrel on the deck.  😂



This was taken as proof that Arien wouldn't leave me alone while I was trying to take a bath.  She has actually fallen in the tub while I was filling it, but apparently that wasn't enough to scare her away.  Truthfully, she really loves running water.  She comes running when she hears me turn on water and then gets as close as she possibly can.  When I shower, she is generally sitting on the side of the tub, between the curtains so she can see and not get too wet.  


No comments:

Post a Comment