Sunday, December 1, 2019

Pretty Arien

Well I clearly didn't post these when I thought I would!  Life has been crazy over here with not enough sleep thanks to Arien still waking us up during the night.  My husband and I also got quite sick this past week.  Anyways, going to the vet with both Beren and Arien went surprising very well!  Beren was so great waiting for his turn while Arien was checked out.  Arien was so calm and sweet.  Everyone at the vet was so happy to see her again and was thrilled and amazed that she's grown so well and is so big now!  The vet said Beren is looking good, and she's so happy that we have finally gotten him to eat so well so consistently.  We do need to do better with his teeth, so we are gonna see how a toy and toothpaste works for him to do it himself.  If that doesn't work well enough, we'll look at other options.





No comments:

Post a Comment