Thursday, September 12, 2019

Kitten

Apparently I am only capable of posting on this blog once a month. 😂 I hope to be able to post more often, but out of my 4 blogs, this one is the first to get neglected. However, I will probably have lots of new posts for you, just not of Beren or Kira...

I've been hand raising this kitten since Friday. She was born to feral cats dumped at my parents house. My parents discovered the kitten by itself Thursday and saw that her mother who was nearby needed medical attention, but they couldn't catch her and she left, abandoning the kitten. The mother hadn't returned, so my parents took the kitten on Thursday evening to the ACC to be fostered, but no one was available at that time and they were instead sent home with the kitten and supplies. They both had to work Friday and couldn't give her the care she needed so I brought her home that afternoon. Friday evening the mother cat finally returned and still desperately needed help. My parents were able to catch her and she went to the SPCA. I have estimated that the kitten was probably born September 1st. She needs care every 2-3 hours, so needless to say, I'm quite tired from lack of sleep. 😬 But despite the horrible start she had, she's doing quite well! 😊









No comments:

Post a Comment